Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thank you to Anonymous

I don't know who you are, but I do hope that you see this post.  Please know that you brought tears of happiness to our family.  Today we received an email letter from the National Down Syndrome Society stating that a donation was made in Ellie's name.  --“A daily inspiration from you, your family & blog. Love anonymously!” To whoever you are, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.  Your kindness is met with such gratitude and shall not be forgotten.




- The Ellie Bellie Bear Theurer Clan
(Anna, Andrew, and Ellie)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...