Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What is this?

La la la.  I love to sweep.  I am a big girl.  Sweep sweep sweep.

 *Gasp*

Oooh, what is this?




Hmmm, perhaps I should push on it.

Beep beep beep.

Oh, I know!  It is my "buh-bo-bah"!!!!






Oh Mama Mama!  Mama mama ma!  Let me see if you have a buh-bo-bah.





You have all officially been forewarned.  The Bear is obsessed with belly buttons and so if you happen to pop on by our house and get accosted by a shirt-lifting toddler you now know why. Plus, I am totally counting "buh bo bah" as a three-syllable word.  Rock on, my Ellie Bear!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...