Tuesday, December 4, 2012

An Urgent Prayer Request

A few weeks ago, I blogged about my frien and her sweet little Warrior Princess.

Today, I am begging you for prayers and positive thoughts.  Prayers for our little Aziza.  This evening, our precious Warrior Princess was brought into her local hospital for a stomach bug.  The visit turned into a CODE BLUE .  What was originally thought to be a mild stomach bug turned life threatening.

Our little Aziza, our fighter, the girl who has defied all odds, is critically ill.  Please pray for her, her family, and the medical team.  My heart is breaking as I can imagine her mama's heart is too.

Please head on over to her blog My Sweet Warrior Princess and offer your support.

Thank you for all that you do and all that you are.  Your support, prayers, and positive thoughts are greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...