Sunday, November 4, 2012

Silent Sunday: Little Bear's School Picture

Isn't she amazing?  Ellie is sitting serenely and has a sweet, innocent expression on her face.  Her teacher reports that the photographer got this shot on the first try.  If only, my "angel" would cooperate when I whip the camera out!

PPCD Ellie age 3



I promise a blog post with more substance in the next few days.  I am excited to share with all of you a successful shopping trip to Target--a special thanks to the wonderful advice of our ABA therapist L.  The pictures of this adventure are both adorable and hilarious.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She does look rather 'angelic' here. Clearly mom is exaggerating her boneless tantrums. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...