Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us Turkeys!


May your stuffing be tasty
 May your turkey (or ribs if you are Texan) be plump (deep-fried),
May your potatoes and gravy (creamed corn & BBQ sauce)
 Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious 
 And your pies (4-way pie that is) take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner 
 Stay off your THIGHS!
~Author Unknown

Just another typical mother-daughter photo.
One of these days we will get it right!

That's better!



Look at Ellie's stink eye in the right-hand picture.


Why yes, my husband is indeed wearing shorts.  It was 80 degrees today.  Yes, I over-dressed my daughter because this mama bear is in complete denial about having Thanksgiving outside in warm weather.  I expect snow.  Or at least a coat.  Or at the very least long-sleeves and socks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. I am thankful for my husband's awesome smoked ribs and Rico's deep-fried turkey.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...