Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Progress

Back around Easter time, I shared with you a photo taken by my husband.  I was in St. Louis with Ellie visiting my parents while Andrew toiled at home.  He happily informed me that he "made a dent" in our master bathroom mold problem.

Here was the picture from early April:

April 2012



Now, 1.5 months later, check out the progress!

May 29, 2012

The bathtub is clean.


To be fair, we have shopped for tile and we have the cement board in our garage.


Random Ellie photo.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. HA - sorry Andrew, but I'm going with your wife on this. If it works, I'm going to start posting pictures of my own honey-do projects.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...