Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Top 25 Moms of Inspiring Families



One of the greatest joys about blogging is "meeting" the readers through comments, emails, their personal blogs.  I have met so many wonderful people and I would like to thank you all for joining me and the Ellie Bellie Bear on this wonderful journey.

I would also like to thank whoever nominated The Chronicles of Ellie Bellie Bear for Circle of Moms Top 25 Inspiring Families.  Yay!  Thank you!

What that means is I will be begging, groveling, pleading, asking you to please vote for The Chronicles.  You can vote every single day (talk about dedication and persistence!) until March 7th.

Now I know that many of you read tons of other fantastic blogs!  Have no fear because you can vote for multiple blogs.  Circle of Moms is flexible like that.

So please, spread the Bear Love and vote :)

You can do so by clicking on the badge on the upper right side bar or you can click this link:

http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/Top-25-Moms-with-Inspiring-Families-2012



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think I could like a pic of Ellie more than your last header...I LOVE this one! She is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...