Friday, February 24, 2012

Forget Me Not Friday: Stacy


Look at this beautiful little girl!  Doesn't her face just capture your heart?  Don't you just want to snuggle and smother her with kisses?  I know I do.  I first learned about Stacy on Facebook. Yes, Facebook.  Her picture was posted on my friend's wall stating that Stacy needs a home ASAP and that she is already in an institution.  My heart lunged into my stomach.  What?!  No one has come for this sweet girl?  So dear friends, I am begging you to please help me find her mama--whether it be by reposting this post, circulating her picture on Facebook, or praying your heart out, please let's help get this girl rescued from the institution. 

Here is what Reece's Rainbow has to say about Stacy.



Stacy

Girl, born October 2006 

What a little doll!  Stacy has already been transferred to the institution, she needs a family quickly.  She is tiny and needs to come home!

These new photos were taken through the window by one of our adopting families.  "Oh my goodness, is someone looking at me?  Is that my mama?  Could it be?  Oh….no.  Why do I get my hopes up?   :(  "

Stacy is in a region where the 10 day wait is often waived. Married couples only, large families and older parents welcome.  Stacy can be adopted with several of our other children. 
$3746.97 is available towards the cost of my adoption!




Finally, I want to share a precious picture with you.  Can you guess who this is?


It's TABITHA!!!!!  Look at how much my little daughter-of-the-heart has grown up.  She is just precious beyond measure.  She is looking more and more like my Andrew.  While I rejoice in seeing updated photos little Tabby, I look at how much she has grown and it is just a reminder of how much her forever family (she still needs one) has missed.  It is a reminder of how long she has been in an orphanage without a family coming for her.  



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I just put Stacy in my blog post (along with other children) - then noticed you featured her today! Such a cutie with such a desperate need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to go get Tabitha. You can do it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's MY Stacy. Well OK not until I convince my husband but I'm so glad someone else is posting about her!Our biggest issue is room. We live in a 100 year old 2 bedroom schoolhouse!My husband has to build her a room. I'll keep nagging(gently)you keep posting.What a delight it was to go from one blog talking about 'older' kids to yours with Stacy's picture! Made my morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...