Friday, January 20, 2012

Scentsy for the Sader Family

Scentsy, We Make Perfect Scents!  I know that many of you are addicted to the various delectable aromas provided by Scentsy products.  I know that you all secretly sleep with a Scentsy Buddy sporting the mocha-doodle scent Pak (okay, maybe it is just me).  I also know that you have Scentsy warmers in every room of the house and are in desperate need of Scentsy bricks.  Oh the room sprays!  I know many of you are dying to have your room smelling like Satin Sheets, Hazelnut Latte, and Clean Breeze.

Well, the good news is that you can fully stock up on:

Scentsy Buddies



Scentsy Paks



Scentsy Warmers



Scentsy Bricks/Bars



Scentsy Room Spray 





all while helping my dear friend Deanna and her family bring home Charity.



That's right, my friend Christie is hosting a Scentsy fundraiser for the Sader family and you only have until the end of the month to order.    Oh and don't forget Valentine's Day is just around the corner. . . Scentsy has scents specifically for men.  Click the link below to browse and order.

https://ctaylor5477.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=67537298

There is also a Thirty-One fundraiser going on as well: http://www.mythirtyone.com/107748/
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...