Monday, July 25, 2011

Style Down Update: Video Montage

We have a tight knit community.   When someone mocks our children, we all rally together to help create the following video.



Thank you Patti from A Perfect Lily.

This is response to a comment made by John Thompson of GQ Magazine.  You can read more about it here. While GQ has removed the offensive comments (“bad-taste storm sewer” where all the worst fashion ideas come to “stagnate and putrefy.” He further decries, “Boston suffers from a kind of Style Down Syndrome , where a little extra ends up ruining everything.”) have been removed online, no formal public apology has been made.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I make 85!!! Jane sent me over to help empty your pockets! (-: Tabitha is precious, as is your little Ellie! I'm always happy to "meet" new Ds mommas, esp the RR advocating ones!! Thanks!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...