Thursday, July 21, 2011

So Many Things

There are so many blog posts just sitting there collecting dust in my overwhelmed brain right now.  I just do not know where to start.


Reflux: It isn't improving like we thought (it is getting worse!), but my washing machine is getting excellent use.  Good thing Ellie is spoiled rotten with all of her totally stylish outfits.  (me, not so stylish)

Sensory: we have some new chews, yippy!!!!, and sensory integration techniques for Ellie Bear.   You mean I have to sew something and buy more dried pinto beans????

SPD:  Elles Belle's applied behavioral analysis [ABA] evaluation is in 30 minutes.  Mama bear is anxious!

Developmental: It's Mr. Potato Head and his bucket of parts.  Buckets of fun for everyone.  You don't know that jingle?  Oh goodness.  You are definitely missing out on the "buckets of fun".

Until I get around to more in-depth blogging, you shall be treated with some Ellie Bear eye candy.

Stollin' with Pookie Bear
'There there buddy bear.  Let me just dust you off and toss you back into the stroller.'
Here we go.  All strapped in.

Like my hairbow?  It stayed in for all of 3 minutes and 42 seconds.
Long enough for mama to snap some pictures.


** Don't forget to become a Chronicles of EBB follower.  I am donating $1 per follower, up to 100 followers to Tabitha's fund.  **
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. She is sooooo beautiful! Good luck with the ABA. And eye candy is an acceptable substitution. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will take eye candy any day! especially when its of cutie pie ellie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is adorable; I love the name Ellie. I can see where she looks like both you and your husband. She looks a little like Goldie Hawn, with her blonde hair, blue eyes and beautiful smile. (especially in the pictures with the yellow outfit and the polkadot dress)

    The Easter egg hunt pictures are precious. My kids and their cousins are all teenagers now, but have some great memories of those days.

    Thanks for all you do to help other families. My son has sensory processing issues. All the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you wrote this post a week ago, I hope the reflux is better...maybe???

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...