Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Chronicles of EBB is featured on Julian's Journey - Life As We know It

One fabulous thing about blogging is that you meet other bloggers.  We share our personal lives on the internet which is rather daunting, but rewarding.  We literally bare it all.  We find support and friends.

Dear Gretchen of Julian's Journey - Life As Know It  is one of my cyber buddies and she will be guest posting soon!

Head on over there and check out my guest post on Sensory Processing Disorder and my sweet little Ellie Bellie Bear!  http://blog.gretchenmather.com/2011/07/17/what-is-spd-sensory-processing-disorder-how-do-you-treat-it/#comment-364

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...