Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sweet Berry Farm Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the pumpkin patch out at Sweet Berry Farms.  It is a bit of a drive, but well worth it.  It is the same place where Ellie went blackberry picking this past Spring.


Ellie picked out her pumpkin.



Pumpkin Yacht: Ellie & Buddy Blaine



Good thing her Tetanus shot is up-to-date





Ellie Bear loved the goats!  I told her they were "just like Sophie" with the licking.









Child of the Corn
Okay, I admit it, we got lost in the maze.  I had to follow an 18-monthold to get out.





Happy Ellie!



Grant, Grace, & Ellie





Bear-Bear for sale!





Apparently Ellie is going to hitch hike her way home.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! I'll have to see if there is something like that around here! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who had more fun--Ellie or you?:-) Did it remind you of Rombach's pumpkin patch?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...