Friday, October 15, 2010

Monica & David: Building A Life on Their Terms

This documentary won last year's Tribeca Film Festival and aired yesterday on HBO 10/14.  Unfortunately, I missed it as I do not have HBO.



This is the story of Monica and David and their journey.  Please review the short movie trailer and if anyone actually saw the movie last night--I am insanely jealous.  The documentary is enlightening, a tear-jerker, and of course raises many issues.

http://www.monicaanddavid.com/

Trailer & Article: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/syndrome-couples-marry-live-longer-face-questions-sex/story?id=11862336
As you read this article, it shows previews of related articles such as "Down Syndrome Births Drop as More Abort".  Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...