Saturday, October 16, 2010

Deedah & Me





Through another friend's blog, I watched this YouTube video that had me burst out laughing as the little boys shouts "Oh S*%&".  Two thoughts:
1.  Guess his speech therapist really worked hard with him
2. Yep, this is going to be Ellie sometime in the near future

The video is a trailer to the short documentary "Deedah & Me" (26 minutes) featuring 7yo Charlotte and her 6yo brother Jonathan who has DS.  This documentary involves conversations between Charlotte aka Deedah and her little brother.  Charlotte also describes to the camera her concerns about bullying and stereotyping with regards to her brother and DS.  It is amazing the bond these two children have between each other and also how good Charlotte is at articulating her feelings and views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...