Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Week of Celebration: Part 2

On Monday morning, we attended a very exciting play-date.  My dear friend Angelika invited us, along with Jess & baby Grace to her house for a "Beary Special Birthday" in honor of Ellie Bear.

Little Haley and Jaden answered the front door where Ellie and I walked down the "Bear-foot path".  The kiddos colored paper bear paws and taped them to the floor.

Here is what the fire place looked like:


Yes, Ellie is eating the decorations.




The Birthday Gang: Grace, Haley, Jaden, & Ellie




Yum!  Look at all of these cupcakes.  All mine!
(okay, I made special ones for her given her interesting oat allergy)




No she is not afraid of fire.  She is afraid of my singing voice.




Must have cupcake.




Hum, I have never tasted anything like this before.




Wow!  This is amazing!!!




Maybe I will fit the whole thing in my mouth.




More boxes and paper?!  What a wonderful day :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, she is going to LOVE that puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very similar picture of a 1 year old eating cake on her birthday! Wonder who it could be?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...