Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big Girl

Yesterday Baby Girl was supposed to be napping.  Hey, she decided that 4:30am was the perfect time to get up for the day.  I, however, do not agree.  Anyway, napping.  She was carrying on and whatnot and before long, I do not see her on the monitor.  I enter her room and see.....



Okay, when then this new skill develop?!?!?!  There she is screaming while standing so I did what any mother would do.  I ran for the camera to document this monumental moment.  

She finally falls asleep and then this happens...



Do you see that dog who looks all innocent?  (Ignore the cat) First, she is on the bed which is a major no-no.  Second, her loud, angry barking at the evil FedEx man woke up Miss Cranky Pants.  Gee, thanks.  Guess what has just now happened?  Loud angry barking at UPS.  I think I hear Ellie. 

I guess I will finish this post later. . . .



At least someone is getting use out of this resistance band.  It makes for a better teething ring anyway.



The same goes for shoes apparently.





Going out in the rain.

1 comment:

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...