Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy 9 Months Ellie!

Can you believe it has been 9 months already?  That is how long it took to cook my little cupcake.  Well 9 months & 1 week.


Look Mom!  I have flip-flops!

Yesterday we went swimming for the first time.  At first I was a little apprehensive.  You see, Ellie hates baths.  We actually put her in the baby bath inside the regular bath-tub and use the shower.  She seems to tolerate the shower okay, but that is after I sing the "bath song" from Monta Z. Biant's Sign, Sing, & Play

Turn on the hot
Turn on the cold
Water in the bath-tub
Water in the bath-tub

You get the picture and I sign all of this in the process.

How did swimming go?  Well, see for yourself:






I guess Ellie Bear likes swimming.  All of us had a great time at the pool!



Angelika with Haley & Jaden


My Godson Grant, Haley, & Jaden


Ellie, Anna, Haley, Jaden, Grant, Jess, Baby Grace

1 comment:

  1. Happy 9 mos to the little fishy! Gotta love the flip-flops:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...