Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Furbabies Are Growing Up



Well, it is official.  I have a toddler now.  Sophie turned 1 yo this past week.  Although Border Collies are apparently puppies until they are 2 years-old.  That might explain the hyperactivity and separation anxiety.

My "children" have discovered an endless source of entertainment--the pack'n'play.


Tama is now 6 yo, give or take a month or so.  No one is really sure of her age seeing as she was found in Camden, New Jersey wondering around the ACME parking lot.  Gangster Kitty.  She is going through some kitty teenage angst right now.  She thinks that Ellie playpen is for her own personal entertainment.



Sophie begs to differ.  If you look closely, you can see Tama in the playpen.


1 comment:

  1. That is a great pic of Sophie! She really posed for that one:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...