Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nom Nom Yum?

Baby between the age of 4-6 months.  Check


Baby has good head control.  Check


Baby can sit with minimal support.  Check


Baby has lost tongue thrust reflex. Check


Baby is interested in table food.  Uh Does talking to the brightly colored coffee mug count?




What is this goop they are giving me?


I have my hands together--praying that I get something a little more tasty.


What is with this bib?  They must think I am messy.  I am not.  I eat like a lady.



What? No one said that I have to eat with my mouth closed.




1 comment:

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...