Saturday, December 5, 2009

12.5.09 The Pink Glove Dance

For everyone who has battled breast cancer and everyone who knows/knew someone with breast cancer (or any other cancer for that matter).   I especially like the dancing janitor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw

I know that some of you have seen this video and asked if I worked at Providence Medical Center.  While this is not the hospital that I worked at while living in Portland, OR (they had no pediatric unit) they are a fabulous hospital who are known for their great patient care and their great treatment of nurses.  In fact, they paid a $6/hr shift differential for night shifters.  This was unheard of until my hospital (Doernbecher Children's Hospital at OHSU) followed the trend because they were losing nurses to Providence.


Side Note: UT needs 2 more points to beat the Corn Huskers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...