Monday, December 14, 2009

12.14.09 On the 8th Day of Christmas

my true love gave to me. . .

A happy baby!

This is Andrew dancing with Ellie to "We are cows" from the Sandra Boynton book/CD Philadelphia Chickens.  Sorry about the lighting. . .not so good at photoshop.


And, you guessed it.  More baseboards!  Can you tell that we were missing a lot of baseboards?  These latest ones are particularly complicated.



On a side note.  When I mentioned that I work by taking care of the baby and pets and manage the household Troy replies with "You are a domestic engineer".  I like that.  Stay-at-Home-Moms  = Domestic Engineers.  When I later told Andrew about this, he said "I thought you were a Domestic Goddess?"  Oh Drew-Drewbie how I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...