Sunday, December 13, 2009

12.13.09 On the 7th Day of Christmas

my true love gave to me. . .


roller pancakes aka crepes  . . . and more baseboards.  He also helped our dear neighbors with fixing a water leak.

Everyone should see Drew-Drew make roller pancakes.  He can flip the crepe with just the flick of a wrist.  Gordon Ramsey look out!  It is so hot :o)



Today was supposed to be a PJ day and it was.  For Ellie only.  I cleaned.  Andrew did home improvement. Then we both went to Target on a weekend during the Holiday season.  What were we thinking?  That being said all of our Christmas shopping (and grocery shopping.  Yay for Super Target) is completed!

We are going to a Christmas party!  It is our buddy Rico's birthday and Rico & Michelle have decided to make it a Merry Birthday party.  Tama spent the afternoon trying to break into Rico's birthday present.  She has a thing for tissue paper and bags.  Ellie Bear-Bear has several Christmas outfits.  We are slowly working our way through them.  Today it was freaking hot so I think we are going with the most light-weight dress complete with red-&-white stockings.  Andrew and I will not be as festive.  Jeans.  Possibly a green or red shirt.  I have Santa socks with little pom-poms on the hats and I did apply some make-up.

A special thanks for Jess and Grantman for the delightful cookies.

Note: Will post pics of Ellie in dress as well at party pics in tomorrow's entry.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know. I think I am expecting some roller pancakes on Christmas morning?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...