Friday, October 23, 2009

10.23.09 Happy 5 Years!


Happy 5 years Jessica & Mike! Because of your wedding, Drew and I were united. Thank you! Thank you for helping me find happiness!

Five years ago today, Mike & Jess got married in St. Louis at St. Joseph's Church in Manchester. The evening before, I stood next to my now cousin Anne and said "which one is Mike?". Yep, I didn't know what the groom looked like. The one that wasn't Mike ended up being Andrew--my partner for walking down the aisle. We only exchanged 4 sentences that weekend and the Cards lost the World Series to the damn Red Sox (sorry Megan). It was a year before Andrew and I reconnected--also thanks to Mike and Jess. Of course, I had to heavily pursue Drewbie in the beginning because he wouldn't call me. He did finally visit Philly and then started emailing and calling. Finally April 12, 2008, Andrew and I walked down the aisle for a second time.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the Nunnerys! I can't believe it is 5 years already. Ellie looks so peaceful and cute in the pic.
    Awa Grandma

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...