Sunday, October 11, 2009

10.11.09 Sunday Brunch


Two things: First, yesterday was my cousin Michael's wedding in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Congratulations Michael & Mary! Second, today is auntie Preeti's birthday so Happy Birthday, chiquita!

My daughter is "dating" an older baby. My friend Christine gave birth to an adorable baby boy named Graham in mid-August. So technically he is not that much older. The two babies had a date at Hoovers ( http://www.hooverscooking.com ). We were there with some friends to supervise and make sure that there was no hanky panky. Graham and Ellie pretty much slept through the whole thing.

Tomorrow night Ellie will meet her Grandpa Bruns! Awa Grandma and Grandpa Bruns are driving down from the wedding that was in Colorado. It is over a 17 hour drive! That does not include driving in the snow. Safe driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read each and every single one of them.

Cecostomy Tubes R Us

Here we are - two posts in 30 days! It's scandalous, I tell you!  Seriously though, I bet you all thought that I abandoned ship and woul...